Friday, July 13, 2007

And this candidate's even worse...


From time to time I re read my writings and correct them. This is one of those times that I see a blatant flaw in what I have written. I hate the phrase "The End Times," because even though I feel we are living in the time of evil recounted and discussed in The Book of Revelations and I completely realize that if the people do not rise up and stop Little George and the zioni$t communi$t bad guys the planet could end, I do not in any way believe the end of the planet is at hand. Actually I am a firm believer in "The world without end. Amen."

Little George is the antiChrist as described in the Book of Revelations. Jesus has returned. So the stage is set for the final battle of good against evil. Little George and the Omega Agency zioni$t$ and communi$t$ will continue destitute the the people through man made manipulated unnecessary high gasoline prices. Russia will work with India and China to keep oil prices down and will figure out the bad guys have a plan to destitute them.

Little George as his evil is being exposed and the world he is behind high gasoline prices and why, in his economy (USA economy, that is) is a hot air Ponzi economy will try to divert attention away from the sick economy and manipulate nuclear Holocausts.

As the world nears extinction people will have an attitude adjustment and many people who did not believe there is a God will become believers. Voters will want a change and this is when I feel people will start looking at me from a different perspective and attitude and I may have a more reasonable chance of being considered for US President.

Of course God and Jesus would love for people to realize the power of God and do right without billions dying. Actually Jesus will rate his job success as the Messiah by the number of people who are not killed. So if the owners of the Federal Reserve Fraud will abolish it, Little George and the Neocon zioni$t communi$t$ will stop doing bad and lying to the people, stop the rigged electronic voting machine fraud, admit they are evil and stick out their arms to get the needle like a brave person this deal can be done without all that many deaths. Or the Mother of Prostitutes, Abominations of the Earth, Big George and the zioni$t$ can keep up their evil ways and lead the planet to a nuclear war which we may or may not live.

No comments: